Friday, November 21, 2008

SOME THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY

Taking some time off from the blogging world can sometimes be quite relaxing after so much of pressures I had when I had to ensure the health of all the J Family Kitties. Although I could not get far away from home as the kitties still needed me to be around, a stroll down a little sanctuary was so refreshing. The fresh air in the natural habitat, the chipping of birds, the movements of all the little critters within the environment was so inspirational.

I had never felt so content in life; being aware of the little blessings I had, knowing so many great and kindhearted people around the globe. But would that be enough? No, I do not think so. I’m still greedy… greedy to get more people to shower some of their love towards those little blessings that the world had ignored. I would love to see this become a reality and together we should make it happen. Have some thoughts about this…

FRESHAIR01

FRESHAIR02

FRESHAIR03

FRESHAIR04

FRESHAIR05

4 comments:

Evie/VampyVictor said...

What a lovely post, you sound very serene inside :) That is lovely!

V-V

ML said...

That is such a beautiful post.

MoMo said...

Very philosophical post. Live and let live! I can't stand how people kill insects just for the fact that they are there.

Shadow / Molly said...

Oooo noooesss dat poor kitty, dids yoo give hims sum lub after yoo tooks his flash box piccy?

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin