JFAMILY

Friday, November 21, 2008

SOME THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY

Taking some time off from the blogging world can sometimes be quite relaxing after so much of pressures I had when I had to ensure the health of all the J Family Kitties. Although I could not get far away from home as the kitties still needed me to be around, a stroll down a little sanctuary was so refreshing. The fresh air in the natural habitat, the chipping of birds, the movements of all the little critters within the environment was so inspirational.

I had never felt so content in life; being aware of the little blessings I had, knowing so many great and kindhearted people around the globe. But would that be enough? No, I do not think so. I’m still greedy… greedy to get more people to shower some of their love towards those little blessings that the world had ignored. I would love to see this become a reality and together we should make it happen. Have some thoughts about this…

FRESHAIR01

FRESHAIR02

FRESHAIR03

FRESHAIR04

FRESHAIR05

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely post, you sound very serene inside :) That is lovely!

V-V

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

That is such a beautiful post.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Very philosophical post. Live and let live! I can't stand how people kill insects just for the fact that they are there.

Unknown said...

Oooo noooesss dat poor kitty, dids yoo give hims sum lub after yoo tooks his flash box piccy?

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin