JFAMILY

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I COULD BE SUCH A CAT MAGNET

I’m sure that some of you might realize that I have been rather busy and been travelling quite often out the state just to grab whatever job available just to make ends meet. The kitties indeed needed more for their diet since all of them are way past their adulthood. During most of the trips, I would meet up with many new friends, four legged and furry mostly. :P Somehow, I think I have the cat features in me (Is it?? Hmm… LOL!) that seemed to attract those animals to come straight to me, even without me calling them most of the time. The latest being about 55km away from my home state in a remote country side where population was rather low without much entertainment of course.

TAIPINGCAT01

Most of the time, it would be just a stray or two coming forward to seek food but this occasion ought to get more attention as not only did this little cutie came climbing all over me asking for some attention, she brought the whole family along to beg for food. I just could not believe my eyes with the action of the 8 month old stray kitten. She climbed up my shoe with the pathetic look asking for food surrounded by her old daddy, partially blind mummy and a 2-month old baby brother. This is something I do not get to experience often. Who could resist such a cutie’s request?

TAIPINGCAT02

Although I was the talk of the town that evening due to my spontaneous action in feeding the poor strays, I just went ahead to do what an animal lover would do – feed them. The chef indeed was a bit pissed off with my action (as what most chefs would be if they knew I was to do that with their food. :P) but eventually he just gave me a faint smile without cursing any further. That’s what humans should be… having a bit of compassion towards the needy animals sure won’t hurt a bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your website has been hand selected and
recognized by Pet Supplies Place to receive our 2009 -"Cool Cat Site of the Day Award" !

Your cat related blog was chosen by our webmasters, to honor your hard work and dedication in providing a quality website.
Requirements:

1)Excellent Quality Content.
2)Website Ease Of Use.
3)A Cat Blog That All Would Love To Read.

Show off our appreciation and display your award on as many pages of your site as you wish, by following the directions on the link below:

To Claim Award Click Here


http://www.petsuppliesplace.com/award/cats.html

***Attention*******Free Pet Link Directory (Great Web Traffic)****

Great News! Our Pet Services Search Directory is receiving great traffic {25,000 Unique Visitors} from Google, Yahoo & Msn, feel free to add your website at any time.

To Add Your Website To Our Pet Services Search Directory:
Click Here
http://petdirectory.petsuppliesplace.com/padvertise.html

Thank You For The Opportunity To View Your Great Website,


Keep Up The Good Work,
Marie R.
Owner
PetSuppliesPlace.Com

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

CRIZ.....you are wonderful!!! I miss visiting your blog. I'm glad that it is working today!!!

Hope all is well!

Love, Deb

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin