JFAMILY

Saturday, July 11, 2009

PHOTO HUNTERS – GARBAGE

photohunters

This week’s theme is GARBAGE.
I wondered who taught my cats to talk
GARBAGE all these while.
Whenever there were chaotic incidents in the house,
there tend to be a lot of excuses and innocent looks.
I always gave have to withdraw my anger whenever
I see those great big pairs of pathetic eyes…
not forgetting their expression…

GARBAGE01

GARBAGE02

GARBAGE03

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND VISIT!



For those members, please click Mister Linky above and enter your information for easy tracking.
Thank you and have a Nice Weekend!

9 comments:

Carver said...

Fun take on the theme Criz. Your cats are so adorable.

Colleen said...

those kittys and being where they are not supposed to be.

MaR said...

Love your take on the theme and love that paw on the first pic!!
Happy PH and happy weekend :)

Gattina said...

I couldn't convince my cats to pose with the garbage, they all went on strike !
Rosie is angry with Arthur, he is not a good business man (cat)

Teena in Toronto said...

My Morgan love love loves chewing on plastic bags.

I played too :)

srp said...

I am glad to see they cleaned their "garbage mouths" up for the photo hunt. ;) My construction trash or garbage is up.

candi said...

Cute!

Happy weekend!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, you are really bored!

Hope you are all okay.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh goodness....have you been having lots of rain??? We would love to come and play with you!!!!

Love, uSSSSS

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin