JFAMILY

Friday, July 3, 2009

PHOTO HUNTERS – PINK

photohunters

This week’s theme is PINK.
When you mention about PINK,
there’s always something in this household
that would get every kitties excited.
It’s the PINK bowl that I’ll use to mix their food.
For the last 3 months,
I have been using this PINK bowl on a PINK plate
to mix two types of cat food (with a PINK spoon of course) for them.
They seemed to love this combination of chicken and tuna biscuits
more than the sole chicken biscuits pack
I had been feeding them for more than a year.
I guess I would also be bored with the same food each day too… LOL!
Anyway, candid shots can be taken almost nearing meal time
each day surrounding this PINK bowl…
It caught me laughing with these shots.
Joey could be real cute and hilarious at times…

PINK01

PINK02

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND VISIT!



For those members, please click Mister Linky above and enter your information for easy tracking.
Thank you and have a Nice Weekend!

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cats and you really seem to like pink a lot!! :)

Juliana said...

Lovely pink bowl ^__^ Have a nice weekend too

My entry this week : in HERE. I hope you have time to visit. Thanks

Leslie said...

Very pretty with pink. :) Have a great weekend. :)

http://lesliesmyers.blogspot.com/2009/07/photohunt-pink.html

Carver said...

Great shots of the kittens with their pink bowl. Happy Weekend!

ancient one said...

Great post as usual... love the pink bowl...thanks for coming to see me!

Susan Demeter said...

Those pics are too cute! Love the pink bowl. I should get a set for our girls so they can be pretty in pink too :) Thanks for visiting my photo hunter entry, and have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

And you do it again! What a find.. :)

Bengbeng said...

pretty pink colours :)

stan said...

are u a geek in the pink? the song!

LifeRamblings said...

cute pinkie.

MaR said...

Gotta love that bowl in shocking pink!!
(My pink flower is the one traditionally used for Xmas decorations!)
Happy weekend!
Mar

Mai said...

your cats are cute and funny! LOL

Mine's up here.

Upcountrysmiles said...

Aloha!
What a cute shot:)
Happy PH,
Cindy O
http://upcountrysmiles.com

★Tina★ said...

Joey is a really cute one. I love cats. Haha, and how he plays with the bowl. A great choice for this weeks theme.

A great weekend to you and Joey. ;-)

Mine´s up here: http://boscostina.xanga.com

Momgen said...

As always cute and nice entries. Happy weekend...Mine is up too.

Mine is here

jams o donnell said...

Haha Criz. I know that behaviour from my three furry masters! Happy weekend

Anonymous said...

Great post!!
Happy 4th

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Your PINK bowl is very pretty and would look even better with FOOD IN IT. ~S,S,C & F

eastcoastlife said...

Hello kitties!!
Hello Kitty also pink wor.

Gattina said...

Wow ! you have a pink bowl ? my cats have orange bowls

bonggamom said...

Your photos always make me smile. Have a great weekend!

Isolated Existence. said...

So so cute! Enjoy your weekend ;-)

Pat said...

Great pink post - soooo cute!!

Happy Weekend.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Get post for the pink theme!

Ladykli said...

Now that's some pink! Cute storyline as usual!

srp said...

Dogs and cats are sooooo impatient.. Mr. Rhett almost trips me every time I fix his special dinner. Be good to your daddy...
My pinks are up here.

Liz Hinds said...

What a great bowl! And such cute kitties!

jmb said...

Cute as ever Criz. Hurry up with that food Dad!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin