JFAMILY

Friday, July 18, 2008

ONE EYED DADDY

ONEEYED01

I was away for an appointment 150 miles away from home yesterday. Leaving the home at 5.00am and coming back 10 hours later was very tiring. I just could not leave the kitties at home alone too long without anybody supervising their ever chaotic behaviors. When I was back, I was so dead tired that I had slumbered onto my bed with the twins accompanying me to sleep.

It seemed fine to have them on my bed since they are still were barely a month old and they looked innocent too. I was wrong as things turned up to be the other way around. Those two were devils in disguise, especially Joey the hyperactive one. Before I knew it, someone clawed right into my eyeball. It has to be Joey as Jimmy was quite far away from where it happened.

ONEEYED02

My left eye was still in pain and I have to bear with it until now. My appointment with my eye doctor an hour ago proved that I was lucky to miss the eye ball by 2mm. Now I have to be careful where those two “wild” kitties go as I do not want them near any “sensitive” areas anymore. Can you imagine me typing all these words with only one eye? Things looked rather blur here too. Well, I guessed this is part of the experience growing up with kitties of all ages.

ONEEYED03

13 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I hope your eye will be recover soon!
Looks scairy!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Oh, Criz, how terrible. It looks painful.
KC will put you on the Purrs and Purrayers list.
Those two little devils, good thing they are so adorable.
Take care,
ML

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh Criz, I am so sorry. That looks like it really hurts!! Did the eye doctor give you some pain oitment? That is why God makes kittens so cute, so they won't get in trouble for things like this! They are getting more and more adorable!

Sending healing wishes your way!

Deb

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We hope you feel better real soon

Purrs
Abby

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Sorry to hear about your eye. But, really, how can anyone be mad at those adorable twins. Look after yourself and hope you get better soon.

Healing purrrrrrrs from me....

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Glad Jason has been found, hope your eye is better soon. ~Socks, S & C

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We hope your eye gets better soon!

Meowm finally got a doantion in the mail to you. We are sorry she is so slow.

Artsy Catsy said...

Ouch, Criz! A kitty who came before did that to my mom's eye once, and she says it really, really hurts. Say, you devil kitties need to put some healing purrs on your daddy's eye ... oh wait, maybe you'd better just stay away from it!

Healing purrs from all of us,
Rocky

Jans Funny Farm said...

Never a dull or painless moment at your place. Having a houseful can be like that. We hope your eye heals without any problems.

Daisy said...

Oh my goodness, an injury to the eye can be very hurty! I hope it gets all better soon.

Anonymous said...

oh dear! healing purrrrrrrs for your eye! but, but...look how CUTE they are! we're trying to be stern with them for hurting you, but we look at them and melt. hope your eye gets all better real fast!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We were gonna gif dem a stern lecture but...gosh dey is just so cute. We'z sure it was an aksident but even an aksidental ouchie hurts. Sure hope it feels better real fast.

Mickey's Musings said...

Jeepers!!!!! Your poor peepers!!!!!
You are having too much bad luck lately :o
I will send purrs & good luck your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purrs Mickey

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin