JFAMILY

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

BABIES DAY OUT

I thought of letting the kittens go out of the house earlier but the unpredicted weather has stopped me from doing so. After a few days of bad weather, the sun was finally out shining brightly and happily yesterday. I then decided to let the kitties out for the first time to explore the world out there… surely under mine as well as Mama Jess’s inspections.

 DAYOUT01

Well, kids would be kids. They are always curious over what is over the other side of the door. Justin was the first one to shoot out of the door, shouting “I’m free… I’m free!” Jayson followed suit. Janice was sitting by the door watching the whole scenario before deciding to step out for the first time. Jeremy on the other hand was peeping over Janice’s shoulder. I guessed he still has the phobia of stepping out of the door since he was abandoned in my little garden a month’s ago. Wow… time really flies. Before I realized it, the kittens have already grown up so fast… so are their consumptions of cat food… **sweating nonstop**

Jayson who has been the most obedient one in the J Family finally showed his true color outdoor by being the most adventurous kitten in the family. Not only did he explore within the boundaries that I have set, he went all out to inspect the territories of other cats. I was all too careful with his curiousness; one quick blow from an adult cat will be fatal to him. Of all the habits, he has to follow his father Jonathan’s curiousness. Haiz… By the time I tried to shoo him back to where he should be, I almost blackout under the torment of the hot and blazing sun. That shows how humid the weather was! Maybe a pictorial trail will show you what they did outdoor yesterday.

 DAYOUT02

 DAYOUT03

 DAYOUT04

 DAYOUT05

 DAYOUT06

 DAYOUT07

DAYOUT08

DAYOUT09

 DAYOUT10

5 comments:

admin said...

cutie cats;) yeah....sunny furrever!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Criz, I like your "Stalker" picture!! Dun worry, that stalker won't be able to catch up with u :P

I took a picture of a pregnant cat in the street last week. Immediately after taking it, it started making those sound that meant "Get LOST!"!

Your Js all look so tame..

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Michico speaks here:

I am admiring you,
you are so dare to bring them out~~
If I bring my cats, I think I can't control them ~! So afraid they will lost, must have ropes on them~!!!

I can see they are very curious at mother nature, that spider also scares me~~~~ Hahahaha, but cats always curious, right?

Purr,
Michico

Irishcoda said...

Aw, and what a beautiful garden for the little guys to enjoy! They're really starting to develop some distinctive personalities too. :) Great pictures!

Irishcoda said...

Oh, and Mouse just tagged Mama Jess for the middle name meme! :D

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin