JFAMILY

Monday, March 3, 2008

WHO DID THAT??

One of my kittens is setting a bad example now and Mama Jess is also bored of scolding further. Who could it be? Every time I tried to investigate who the culprit is, all the kittens will act as if they are innocent. What I know is that the latest addition, Jeremy has been real hygienic and obedient in defecating in the strategically located litter box. Janice, Jayson and Justin would be playing and running from the sitting room until the kitchen after each meal. One of the three brats will somehow be caught red-handed (red-pawed I meant :P) by me one of these days.

I am going to show you how Janice will react each time I went over to see where she was. Gosh… if only I can read their minds and understand their language now! Who is the expert in cat and kitty languages here?

JANICEACT01

 JANICEACT02

 JANICEACT03

JANICEACT04

JANICEACT05

JANICEACT06

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Little Janice is far too cute to have made a poo-mistake!

JEWELGIRL said...

Janice is my favorite.
The cute ones always
try to get away with
something because they
know that they are
poo-tiful. :)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin