JFAMILY

Monday, March 10, 2008

PROJECT “MILK”SION IMPOSSIBLE

Ever since Mama Jess has accepted Jeremy as part of her family, Jeremy has been purring for more affection from her all the time. He even spent lots of his time playing with the rest of the triplets. One thing I have noticed is that Jeremy is a hyperactive kitten. He will always be the first one to wake up and without fail he will disturb the rest of the sleepy triplets just because he needed a playing buddy. Last night, he did not wake up the rest but did something that amazed me. I had a good laugh after seeing his action. What about you?

MI01

MI02

MI03

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Jeremy, you little scamp!

Cecil the Cougar: said...

SO MANY CUTIE PIES!! I remember when I was a little baby cat, it was not that long ago. I sometimes miss my cat mom. Jeremy enjoy it while you can!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin