JFAMILY

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

CATS ON TUESDAY – I KNEW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUNDAY

CATSTUESDAYLOGO144

The link above is where cat lovers all over the world gathered and share their updates on their pets on every Tuesday. Feel free to drop in if you are a cat lover.

 DID01

When I got the birthday presents (Mickey and Minnie Mouse) for Jonathan and Jessica, I also pampered myself with a present. I got myself a Sleeping Kitty as my new pillow… haha :P

 DID02

Unfortunately, Jonathan and Jessica did not get to put their paws onto the mice. The 4 brats snatched the mice before they could. Not only did they snatch the mice, they also snatched my Sleeping Kitty and my bed…sob~ sob~

 DID03

 DID04

 DID05

Well, Jessica did not allow them to battle over the Sleeping Kitty. She claimed the pillow for herself… ~sweat~

 DID06

Daddy: Since you guys are so smart in claiming and taking over everything that I ever owned, when are you all taking over the house chores?????

11 comments:

Cecil the Cougar: said...

I wants to cuddle with sleeping kitty too! And all other kitties in house! I is so lonely as an only cat!! Peas let me come pway with you!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

What cute pictures. Now I want my own sleeping kitty!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Babies are growing so so fast!

Gattina said...

Poor you ! Living with little terrorists ! I am sure you have no time to be bored, lol !

Anonymous said...

Wow, so many siblings to fight over territory! They must stay on guard at all momeents!

Luna und Luzie said...

The sleeping kitty pillow is funny.
The cat´s love it too!
We got a mouse pillow, now it is Friedas favorite sleeping place.
Your kitties are cute !
Yes it is never boring with a lot of kitties in the house ;DI can´t imagine to have only one cat, it must be boring... for me and for the cat.

Happy Tuesday!

Irishcoda said...

Taking over the household chores, ROFL! I was so enjoying your post and when I got to that line I just busted out laughing! Well...human and kitty brats are the same, they just don't "do" chores, lol

catsynth said...

Aww, sleeping kitty is very cute. Luna is all grown up now, but she still likes to sleep up on the bed, too.

Pet and The Bengal Brats said...

They are all adoreable!
I bet they keep you busy!

JEWELGIRL said...

Those stinky lil brats, what's
a cat fancier to do? They are
so cute, I just read they are one
year old! I saw they got Mickey &
Minnie for presents, good choice.
Sorry I missed the Birthday cake!
Happy Birthday sweet kitties!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a cute pillow! The kittens look so sweet with it. :)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin