JFAMILY

Thursday, September 25, 2008

JANICE GREW HORNS

First of all, I would like to apologize if some of the latest posts had depressed you. When you are sick and down, you tend to rant nonsense but for my case I was really depressed for not being able to be there to help those poor animals, as in the cases of those strays. I just saw another one few hours ago but I won’t want to share the photos here as the words “blood”, “scars” or “holes” would have haunted your beautiful day there. Sorry about that because that’s who I am. By the way, I just did another good deed today by getting someone to try help out that poor tabby. I hope he can manage her well. Let’s pray that she can pull through.

Being sick is not fun. I must admit that I was not paying much attention to the J Kitties for a few days, except to feed them and gave them some clean water. Only an hour ago I had realized that Janice had grown two large horns in front of her ears. I’m really panicking now. What could those two pinkish things be? Both of the “lumps” seemed to be growing symmetrically on her face and she has been acting normal and hyperactive as before.

JANICEHORNS01

Anybody knows what can cause this? If it’s real serious, I have to arrange to get her to the vet straight away first thing in the morning. I do not think I’ll able to drive at this present moment as I’m still feeling weak and dizzy. Anyone had experienced this problem before. Please help me… I have a cute and adorable kitty over here. I don’t want a reindeer in the house…

JANICEHORNS02

11 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, my. Has she been rubbing against something consistently?

We haven't seen anything like that before.

Unless you count the horns Buddy grew. But his only show when he's acting baaaaaaad.

We're glad you found help for that kitty from the other night. Now take care of yourself.

Daisy said...

Do not apologize about the earlier post. That is the reality of the situation for stray cats, and bringing more awareness to it can only help.

Are the "horns" actually raised, or is it just spots of missing fur? If it's just hair loss it could be ringworm (a fungus).

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We think Daisy made a very wise post. Additionally the friction might be a part of it too.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Wish we had a clue, Daisy probably nailed it with ringworm (or some other fungus).

We don't have much to say today. We are very sad about all the cats and dogs that need homes and how cruel some beans can be so we understand how you feel.

Hope you get well soon. ~S,S & C

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Oh dear, I haven't seen anything like this. Perhaps get the vet to look at it. Can a friend take her to the vet?

Hey Criz, we understand and appreciate all the good work you are doing for the furries. Please concentrate on getting yourself well.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Hey Criz,
We are sorry to hear that you're not feeling well! And of course, things like this happen when you can barely drive. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Don't worry about your previous posts! You're passionate about being good to animals!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hmm, we think Daisy may be right. Depressing, yes, sad, yes, but that is life. Some people have no regard for an animal life. Your exposing this to more people might help.

CazzyCazz a.k.a Micz said...

Hey Criz,
Im coming back to Penang on Friday night and i can offer to pick you and Janice to the vet on Sat morning if you can't get any help any sooner! Let me know and get well soon!!

Gattina said...

I have never seen that ! It looks like an abcess or something. I googled : Cat diseases. There you can find nearly everything. Maybe that could help you meanwhile !

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Goodness, I have no idea. I would take her to the vet.

We agree with Daisy:

"Do not apologize about the earlier post. That is the reality of the situation for stray cats, and bringing more awareness to it can only help." Well said Daisy!!!

Us4 Cats said...

Dont apologize for being you. You have a big heart. I get very upset when innocent anything is hurt, especially cats. I cry alot sometimes.

Perhaps Janice grew em to get some cuddly luv and attention, you said you werent able to show them much lately. I am just kidding of course, but hey, you never know.
I have no idea what would cause it realy but we hope all is well and it is nothing major.

Keep us updated.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin