JFAMILY

Monday, August 25, 2008

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST?

The baby stray which appeared last week came back for some food and snuggles today. The first thing she saw me, she rubbed herself on my legs and gave me a soft loving bite. It was such a great experience to get that from her. After having her lunch twice (Gosh! What a big eater!), she wanted more attention and played with me before deciding to have a kitty nap on my safe little garden chair. She’s a real cutie! While playing with me, I noticed the sad little eyes of her telling me how bitter and cruel her life was. I just sat next to her for two hours looking at her tiny little body as she went on telling me about her life journey into this world…

CUTESTRAY01

CUTESTRAY02

CUTESTRAY03

CUTESTRAY04

CUTESTRAY05

CUTESTRAY06

P/S: Although I have my hands full with the caring of the J Kitties, I have no choice but to temporary shelter this cutie as she was running around a heavy trafficked area where there were continuous flow of trucks, vans, cars and motorbikes passing by. I just could not bear watching her life ends under the wheels of those vehicles.

By the way, today is also the day the J Kitties as well as Panther would like to honor all the great things Morgen (Mo) aka “Not The Mama” has done for all those in need throughout the Cat Blogosphere. We love you for all the loves, hope and personal touches you have given to everyone. Thank you Mo!

THANKSMO

11 comments:

Irishcoda said...

I'm thinking you need an award, too, Criz, for your kindness to the strays near your home. I so wish I could take cutie myself but we are too far from each other. She sure has some unique markings! What will you call her?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh she is lucky to have found you!

Asta said...

I think you awe a vewy bwave little cat..I apologize on behalf of woofies fow wanting to huwt you..I think you awe bootiful..thank dogness you found the Cwiz cats..they awe the kindest
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Mo and The Purries said...

OH Criz, that little tortie is lucky to have found YOU!
BIG HUGS
your friend,
Mo
aka not the mama

Daisy said...

That little baby is so cute with the tortie furs and the orange tabby patches! Hooray for Not The Mama and hooray for you, too!

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

She is a cutie. She reminds me of KC when she was tiny.
And yes, that was me on top of Not the Mama's head.
Purrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

She is cute and very lucky to have found you.
Not the Mama is the tops.

Mickey's Musings said...

Criz!!!!!!!I agree with Irishcoda!! You do good work looking after strays too!!!!!!!!!!!!
The little Tortie is soooooooooooo sweet!! I love her colours too!!
I am so happy she is safe with you! I hope you can find someone who would want to love her and keep her safe :)
Purrs Mickey

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

What a absolute sweetie! And you are a good photographer to have captured those shots. She is lucky to have found the right place.

Hurray for 'Not the Mama'. I can't post yet.

CazzyCazz a.k.a Micz said...

Crizzz u are awesome!! I'm so happy for that kitty!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Oh the stray kitty is a real Jewel. We hope the J kitties will accept her so she can come in out of the rain.

~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin